March 5, 2010

Sick Face Part 3

Well after a week and a half of total sickness, a 101-103 fever that would not break (even with Tylenol and Motrin), lack of appetite, endless hours of sleeping, a double ear infection and terrible cough, I feel like KK is almost 100%.

I knew that she wasn't feeling well because she was the biggest cuddle bug ever! Kaylynn will NEVER sit still, let alone cuddle, so Ty and I were eating this up! We always see pictures of dads with their babies sleeping on their chest and we are sad we don't have a picture like that. Kaylynn has never been one to "chill" on (or even next to) either of us. Luckily, since she was feeling so crappy, she caved in and we got our picture!

I know I said I would never take (or at least post) a picture of KK while she is sick, but honestly, look at this sick, sad face.

And this was the face we saw most of last week.

Let's hope this was her last sickness of the season!

1 comment:

  1. Look at those teeth! She is so stinking cute even when crying!

    ReplyDelete