March 8, 2010

More Eyes Please

My mom always told me that she had eyes on the back of her head. It seems to me, that parents just "know" when something is going on. I never got away with anything growing up! I am in desperate need of another set of eyes and this video is proof of that. I turned my back for 5 seconds to go fill up her sippy cup and Kaylynn managed to reach the container of hummus and devour it. When I turned around, the container was literally stuck on her nose, and hummus was everywhere! Since it was too late, I let her play.



So...when do I get a set of eyes on the back of my head? I keep on waiting for Fed Ex to deliver them, but no such luck. I'm a mommy, I earned them dangit!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kirst, you've got a mess on your hands! Love her and her hummus.

    ReplyDelete