It's official. KK is walking. ALL OVER THE PLACE. While it's super cute that she walks, I'm having a hard time "Keeping up with Kaylynn!" I think I may be more exhausted now than when she was first born! I feel like I constantly need to have one eye on her at all times. We ended up getting a gate so that we can block her in a "safe" area because she was getting into the electronics, dog bowls and I found her in the bathroom one day. So we block off an area in the family room so it allows her to play in her bedroom too. It's the only way I can get anything done around the house. While it's hard getting video of her walking, I forced myself to take some today.
This non "generation friendly" song is dedicated to Val.
This non "generation friendly" song is dedicated to Val.
No comments:
Post a Comment