February 19, 2009

Playtime with Kaylynn

Now that Kaylynn is a few weeks old, I’m trying to introduce her to all the toys she has, and incorporate “awake time” into the day so she sl

eeps better at night. So far, it’s been working out great. She sleeps for about 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours at night. That is so nice for us because Tyson will do the late night feeding between 10:00-11:00 p.m. and then she won’t wake up until 3:00-4:00 a.m.! Then she sleeps again until about 6:00-7:00 a.m. I wake her up every 2 1/2-3 hours throughout the day so I can make sure she is eating enough and will sleep longer at night. I have to thank Tyson’s sister Shelly for introducing us to the book On Becoming Baby Wise. It has great tips!


Here is a video of Kaylynn in her boun

cer. She really doesn’t do that much, but she is able to grip the dangling toys and if you are patient enough to watch the entire video, you will get to see her spit up at the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment