This was our first week on our own. All of our family left and we were forced to learn how to be parents on our own, without any help. So far so good. Kaylynn is a good traveler and allows us to drag her along with us wherever we go. Since both Ty and I had Monday off work, we took the time to go to the mall (to window shop) and take care of several errands. Feeding her on the go is always a challenge, but we have mastered feeding and changing her in the car to buy us a few more hours out and about.
Spring Training has just begun here in Phoenix. The weather has been beautiful and so Kaylynn and I have been going to watch the Angels practice in the mornings. I probably enjoy it more than she does, but I need to get her used to baseball because we will be taking her to plenty of games this season. Next week we might check out a new stadium, probably the Oakland A’s.
No comments:
Post a Comment