October 9, 2012

Michigan or Bust!

Uncle Travis and Aunt Kali finally got married and we were lucky enough to be able to celebrate with them in Michigan!  We decided to make a vacation out of it and stayed in Detroit with common friends, the Nannas, who also have a 3 year old.  The girls had never met before, but I just KNEW they would be besties!

Ready to go!

Of course I had to get my typical Southwest photo. 


KK handled the flight absolutely perfectly!  During the flight she watched her shows on the DVD player and munched on some snacks.  We are so lucky that she is a great traveler! 





1 comment:

  1. I think of two people when I think of Michigan, and you are one of them. In my mind's eye, I see you holding up your hand and pointing to the side of it with the other hand's index finger!

    ReplyDelete