September 17, 2011

I'm Officially on Etsy

I've finally decided to list a couple of my hair bows on Etsy to see if I spike any interest.  There are SO many bows listed, and let's face it, I'm not a professional bow maker so I'm not going to get my hopes up too high.

I typically make bows for every holiday and send them to some of KK's friends.  I still plan on doing that but if any of you have friends who would like bows, please send them to my shop.  Click the link below and it should go directly to my shop.


I haven't done anything to spruce up my "shop" but again, I don't want to spend a lot of time if I don't get any sales.   If you have any feedback or think my bows are too expensive let me know!  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to email you and ask you for two sets of bows! What a great reminder for me. My neighbor has an etsy shop, Broward Patch...she makes camera straps and key chains and I think now some bags too. She said it was so worth it when she signed up because her sales skyrocketed. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete