March 8, 2009

Going back to work

Tomorrow is my first day back to work full time. I’m definitely excited to start working so I can get a paycheck, but I will sure miss my baby girl. Tyson will be watching her this week because he is off for spring break. Kaylynn has been throwing us for a loop lately by projectile vomiting. I never thought such a little being could shoot so much vomit out with such force. The entire bottle came out and went all over our new couch. She did it 3 times the other day! I called the pediatrician and she assured me that it was normal and as long as she was pooping and peeing and keeping down some feedings, then everything was fine. Now every time we feed her, we get nervous that she will do it again. So far we have been safe, but we are now a little more prepared. We have put towels on our couch just in case she does it again. We found that if we put her in her bumbo after feedings that seems to help with her gas. Not to mention, she looks so dang cute in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment